BIRTHDAY QUOTES





 A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s Birthday but never remembers her age. 
UNKNOWN AUTHOR


 A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are – even if you are getting older. Thank you for being that friend, and happy Birthday. 
UNKNOWN AUTHOR


 A friend like you is more priceless than the most beautiful diamond. You are not only strong and wise, but kind and thoughtful as well. Your Birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you much I care and how grateful I am to have you in my life. 
UNKNOWN AUTHOR

 
 A party without cake is just a meeting. 
UNKNOWN AUTHOR


 Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it don’t matter. 
UNKNOWN AUTHOR



 Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you. Happy Birthday! 
UNKNOWN AUTHOR



Dad, you are my compass. Thanks for always showing me the right path and for guiding me in the right direction. For that, I love you! Happy Birthday! 
UNKNOWN AUTHOR



 Dad, your Birthday gift is another year of not having to pay for my wedding. 
UNKNOWN AUTHOR



 Daddy, no matter how tall I have grown up, I will forever look up to you. I love you and may you have a fun-filled Birthday celebration today and for many Birthdays to come. Happy Birthday! 
UNKNOWN AUTHOR



 Don’t just count your years, make your years count. 
UNKNOWN AUTHOR



 Ever since we were little, you’ve always been there for me. I’m so glad we’re still friends, and I bet that one day we’ll be sitting side-by-side in our rocking chairs at the nursing home laughing at all of our crazy times together. 
UNKNOWN AUTHOR


 Everything I know I learned after I was 30. 
UNKNOWN AUTHOR

 
 For every heartbreak that you have kissed away, I brought you a gift to help brighten your day. I love you, Dad! Happy Birthday! 
UNKNOWN AUTHOR


 For your Birthday, I just want to say: I hope you can see how special you are to me. Happy Birthday, my love! 
UNKNOWN AUTHOR

Comments

  1. Black Quotes Faith is introduced with motive of sharing Quote on Motivational and Life. Life Quotes for the betterment of human race, Black is the shadow of quotes not the darkness of life. Marcus Aurelius, Abraham Lincoln, Steve Jobs, Sai Baba, Laozi and many more authors...

    Team,
    Black Quotes Faith

    You may visit our main site here :
    http://blackquotes.faith/

    You may visit our Facebook page for follow :
    https://www.facebook.com/blackquotesfaith

    You may visit our YouTube page for Subscribe:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaYkorq93i4KYg3Zuvj17tw?view_as=subscriber

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for contacting Us, someone from our team will contact you.